Displaced Yankee Chick in Texas

This blog chronicles my life as a displaced Yankee chick in Texas. I'm from the NY/NJ/PA area and quit my job 1.5 years ago to move to TX with DH and become a SAHM to our 3 kids (2 DDs and 1 DS). **Please note that names have been changed to protect the innocent.**

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Where are those elves??

Don't you just wish that Santa would send an elf to your house in the days or weeks before Christmas? Then said elf could help you with all the last minute things you need to do around the house. Me? My elf would help me wrap all the presents so I don't have to pull an all-nighter to get that done. Of course, the elf would also help me to clean the house.

Or maybe I just need to get the kids in daycare...

2 Comments:

At 12/21/2005 7:34 AM, Blogger mamatulip said...

I wish for a Magical Cleaning Elf every single day.

 
At 12/21/2005 8:59 AM, Blogger geenalyn said...

if you guys find an elf....and he has some friends..i'd gladly take one...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home