Displaced Yankee Chick in Texas

This blog chronicles my life as a displaced Yankee chick in Texas. I'm from the NY/NJ/PA area and quit my job 1.5 years ago to move to TX with DH and become a SAHM to our 3 kids (2 DDs and 1 DS). **Please note that names have been changed to protect the innocent.**

Sunday, December 18, 2005

I love days that start like today

It was after 8 when I first looked at the clock. We hadn't heard any footsteps, or coughs, or even the TV. Finally about 9:30 DH got up and found B in the family room watching TV. She'd gotten up at God-knows-when, came downstairs and decided to let us sleep while she watched TV. What a sweetheart!! I dunno about DH, but I felt great after such a long and great night's sleep.

I can only hope tomorrow is as nice.

1 Comments:

At 12/19/2005 8:35 AM, Blogger geenalyn said...

my morning yesterday wasn't as nice...but better then usual...it was after 830 when there was a knock on our door...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home