Displaced Yankee Chick in Texas

This blog chronicles my life as a displaced Yankee chick in Texas. I'm from the NY/NJ/PA area and quit my job 1.5 years ago to move to TX with DH and become a SAHM to our 3 kids (2 DDs and 1 DS). **Please note that names have been changed to protect the innocent.**

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Congratulations Randal!

I'm so happy that Randal won The Apprentice. I was worried that without a plan B and the rain, Rebecca would blow him out of the water. Approaching the end of the show I was convinced that Mr. Trump was going to hire both, most especially after he asked the candidates which location they would prefer. Since they didn't want the same location, I was certain he was going to surprise us all that way.

I was surprised that Mr. Trump solicited Randal's opinion whether he should hire Rebecca as well. Although Randal probably came off looking like a jerk, I'm not sure I wouldn't have answered similarly. After all, why should he want to share Mr. Trump's tutelage if he doesn't have to? He may not have the opportunity to see Mr. Trump that often anyway, and then to cut those rare moments in half? Nah.

Randal is the best thing to come out of the school district I attended. That's quite amazing, if you knew some of the numbskulls I went to school with... I can only imagine the attaboy's going on at the EWRSD offices tomorrow. Yeah, it's all thanks to them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home