Displaced Yankee Chick in Texas

This blog chronicles my life as a displaced Yankee chick in Texas. I'm from the NY/NJ/PA area and quit my job 1.5 years ago to move to TX with DH and become a SAHM to our 3 kids (2 DDs and 1 DS). **Please note that names have been changed to protect the innocent.**

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

What a great day!

Gotta love days like this. I got up, got B dressed and ready for school and we went to the bus stop. She had a cereal bar on the way. Once she was on the bus I returned home, changed back into my pajamas and climbed back up into bed (I really must take a pic of the bed with the new mattress so you can understand I really do need to climb up into bed). This was just before 8am.

I woke up just before noon. *blush*

The little ones were so good and didn't even make fusses. At least none that I heard. I woke up after a particularly disturbing nightmare where the waste pipes were clogged and waste water was pouring in the house, from the drains, overflowing toilets, etc. In my dream I ran to the neighbor's house to see if he had a snake with which I could snake the toilet pipe. He gave me a feminine tape measure instead which I proceeded to use and ruin. How would I explain this to his wife? Shortly after that I awoke.

At least I'm well rested.

2 Comments:

At 12/08/2005 8:13 AM, Blogger mamatulip said...

So, so jealous. LOL!

I went to bed at 9.30 last night, I was so tired. ;) I feel better today. Sleep is so underrated.

 
At 12/08/2005 8:45 AM, Blogger geenalyn said...

i went to bed at 2:15 am.....woke up at 7....um ya i'm a bit on the exhausted side...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home