Displaced Yankee Chick in Texas

This blog chronicles my life as a displaced Yankee chick in Texas. I'm from the NY/NJ/PA area and quit my job 1.5 years ago to move to TX with DH and become a SAHM to our 3 kids (2 DDs and 1 DS). **Please note that names have been changed to protect the innocent.**

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

I've been Tagged

I've been tagged!

10 Random things about me you may not know:
  1. I was born in Japan
  2. I watch entirely too much TV
  3. I know way too much trivia
  4. I'm a boring blogger
  5. I miss my job and coworkers
  6. I have a brother who really is a rocket scientist
  7. I've saved both of my parents' lives at one time
  8. I never thought I'd live this far from NYC
  9. I'm most definitely NOT a morning person
  10. Not only do I enjoy picking zits, but I also like to pluck my eyebrows, search out ingrown hairs, and I pick my nails

9 Places I've visited:

  1. Sydney, Australia
  2. Great Barrier Reef
  3. Key West
  4. Niagara Falls
  5. Grand Canyon
  6. Las Vegas
  7. Hollywood
  8. NYC, and finally, the metropolis of
  9. Lehighton, PA

8 Ways to win my heart:

  1. Listen to me when I talk
  2. Look at me when I talk
  3. Have a great sense of humor
  4. "Arouse my intellect as well as my loins"
  5. Have a cute butt
  6. Pay attention to all of me in bed
  7. Suffer through the occasional chick flick for me
  8. Keep the kids so I can have some grown up time with friends

7 Things I must do before I die:

  1. Learn to fly
  2. Go back to Japan
  3. Go to Italy
  4. Take DH to Germany
  5. Take the family to Ireland
  6. Take the family to WDW
  7. Write a will

6 Things I'm afraid of:

  1. bugs in my house
  2. spiders
  3. dying in a fire
  4. dying in a car accident
  5. dying by drowning
  6. losing DH or the kids

5 Things I don't like:

  1. Liars
  2. Philadelphia sports fans
  3. Mark McGrath
  4. mushrooms
  5. mosquitoes

4 Ways to turn me off:

  1. Bad breath
  2. Rush things
  3. Ignore all my parts
  4. Trim your toenails over the toilet. Just sit down and put the clippings in the trash for cripes sake!

3 Things I do every day:

  1. Change diapers and pull ups
  2. hug and kiss my kids
  3. watch TV

2 things that make me happy:

  1. my DH and how hard he works for us
  2. my kids and their silliness

1 Thing that is on my mind right now:

  1. SLEEP!

I don't know anyone who hasn't been tagged. I'm a LOSER! Waah.

2 Comments:

At 11/30/2005 9:20 PM, Blogger mamatulip said...

I'm the same way about ingrown hairs and picking at my nails. LOL.

And I'm totally LOL that Mark McGrath is one of your five things you don't like. What's the story behind that?

 
At 11/30/2005 11:21 PM, Blogger jeanne_bean said...

Ugh. I was blogging while Extra was on. I can't stand Sugar Ray and I can't stand him. Dunno what it is, but I don't like the music and I feel like he is a poseur who just used his status as a rock star to get on TV. Just write some crappy pop and stop trying to be a TV "journalist"!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home