Displaced Yankee Chick in Texas

This blog chronicles my life as a displaced Yankee chick in Texas. I'm from the NY/NJ/PA area and quit my job 1.5 years ago to move to TX with DH and become a SAHM to our 3 kids (2 DDs and 1 DS). **Please note that names have been changed to protect the innocent.**

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Well that's just great.

DH's worst work fear came true yesterday. One of his guys quit. Now DH has two weeks to drain his brain, meet his contacts, and take over this guy's territory. Thankfully, the guy's territory is Houston, so he won't be all over God's creation down here. But still, it takes him away from us. He'll have to do the other guy's job during the day, and then do his own work at night. He'd been stressed about this before I left for NJ but it seemed that his guys were OK and content.

I just have to hope that no one else quits on him before he replaces this guy.

1 Comments:

At 11/30/2005 9:20 PM, Blogger mamatulip said...

I hope things work out...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home