Displaced Yankee Chick in Texas

This blog chronicles my life as a displaced Yankee chick in Texas. I'm from the NY/NJ/PA area and quit my job 1.5 years ago to move to TX with DH and become a SAHM to our 3 kids (2 DDs and 1 DS). **Please note that names have been changed to protect the innocent.**

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Yet another "Welcome to Texas"

I took B to the local grocery store yesterday afternoon. DH and I still haven't gotten TX plates yet, so we're like freaky foreigners here. When B and I were in the car and ready to leave the store, I noticed something on the windshield. Someone had rather kindly put a half eaten tortilla under my passenger side windshield wiper. Which after the entire HOA thing, just made me explode. I'm rather annoyed by these rather arrogant idiot Texans.

F*** all of you I say.

5 Comments:

At 2/20/2006 12:04 PM, Blogger geenalyn said...

how RUDE!!

 
At 2/21/2006 1:28 PM, Blogger Stacy said...

That is awful!

 
At 2/21/2006 8:50 PM, Blogger mamatulip said...

:(

 
At 2/23/2006 7:45 AM, Blogger DebbieDoesLife said...

A tortilla means "Hello! We like you". A dead armadillo is a bad sign.

Kidding.

 
At 2/24/2006 10:53 PM, Blogger jeanne_bean said...

Debbie, I'm ROFLMAO! Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home