Displaced Yankee Chick in Texas

This blog chronicles my life as a displaced Yankee chick in Texas. I'm from the NY/NJ/PA area and quit my job 1.5 years ago to move to TX with DH and become a SAHM to our 3 kids (2 DDs and 1 DS). **Please note that names have been changed to protect the innocent.**

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

The results are in...

DH's chest x-ray on Monday was clear, thank God. The blood test shows a viral infection. He has an appt at 10:30am tomorrow for a recheck. I think I'm going to ask him to bring home a script for Tamiflu for me. I'm beginning to feel a little run down and I don't need this crap for two weeks, with two little ones home all day!

2 Comments:

At 2/16/2006 8:18 AM, Blogger Stacy said...

Glad the x-ray was clear. Hope he's feeling better.

 
At 2/16/2006 3:07 PM, Blogger mamatulip said...

Well, I'm glad that the x-ray was clear but I'm really sorry that he's been so sick and that you're feeling crappy, too. :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home