Displaced Yankee Chick in Texas

This blog chronicles my life as a displaced Yankee chick in Texas. I'm from the NY/NJ/PA area and quit my job 1.5 years ago to move to TX with DH and become a SAHM to our 3 kids (2 DDs and 1 DS). **Please note that names have been changed to protect the innocent.**

Friday, February 10, 2006

Temptation

I had to bake 2 dozen brownies for B's school today, so I did it this morning after she got on the bus. Let's face it, it is much easier to bake without little ones running around the kitchen. I was worried that someone touch a hot pan or trip me up.

Needless to say, the entire house smells delicious. In fact, all I could smell all day was brownies. Brownies in the car, brownies on my clothes, EVERYWHERE! I was very good and packed up all the brownies that would fit in the container, leaving me about 8 small brownies. Being the mean mommy that I am, I cut them up after I put the kids to bed, and I've had two tonight. I hope I'm feeling more generous tomorrow and let the kids have one each.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home