Displaced Yankee Chick in Texas

This blog chronicles my life as a displaced Yankee chick in Texas. I'm from the NY/NJ/PA area and quit my job 1.5 years ago to move to TX with DH and become a SAHM to our 3 kids (2 DDs and 1 DS). **Please note that names have been changed to protect the innocent.**

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Especially For Mama Tulip

Mama Tulip recently blogged about her DH's propensity to pass gas (read more here). In honor of that, I thought I'd pass on a website that may be helpful to her or others in the same situation: http://www.flat-d.com/products.html

I cannot speak to the utility of the products offered. If they can't give you a breath of fresh air, perhaps they'll give you a giggle.

1 Comments:

At 2/09/2006 1:19 PM, Blogger mamatulip said...

LMAO. Tears, dude, tears.

Thanks. I'll be sure to pass this on.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home