Displaced Yankee Chick in Texas

This blog chronicles my life as a displaced Yankee chick in Texas. I'm from the NY/NJ/PA area and quit my job 1.5 years ago to move to TX with DH and become a SAHM to our 3 kids (2 DDs and 1 DS). **Please note that names have been changed to protect the innocent.**

Monday, January 30, 2006

Random musings

Is it just me, or did Josie and the Pussycats get worse once they introduced that stupid fuzzy space alien pet "Bleep"?

Would you pay money to join the local YMCA? What if it was the Ken Lay YMCA??

Getting back to cartoons, was Penelope Pitstop the best Wacky Racer? I always thought so. But I must admit, I love Muttley's snigger. Methinks I need to spend a day in front of the Boomerang channel...

Watching the InStyle Celebrity Wedding special, I have to wonder will Rebecca Romijn take Jerry O'Connell's last name or will she not bother this time?

Was anyone else disappointed to not get a jury duty notice recently? I so would have loved to be on the Enron jury.

1 Comments:

At 1/31/2006 2:24 PM, Blogger mamatulip said...

Rebecca and Jerry are gettin' hitched?

LOL!

I like the new layout, by the way. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home