Displaced Yankee Chick in Texas

This blog chronicles my life as a displaced Yankee chick in Texas. I'm from the NY/NJ/PA area and quit my job 1.5 years ago to move to TX with DH and become a SAHM to our 3 kids (2 DDs and 1 DS). **Please note that names have been changed to protect the innocent.**

Thursday, January 26, 2006

I'm going to be sad

In less than 48 hours from now, our friends who live around the corner (you know, B's best bud Clay and his family) will be closing on their new house. They'll start moving their stuff on Saturday and DH has offered to help them. They are taking their ceiling fans with them, and Clay's dad may need some help removing and moving them, which is where DH's help may be needed. Yes, they're only moving a few minutes away, but now B is losing her (current) favorite playmate. I'm not looking forward to her reaction this weekend. Ugh.

2 Comments:

At 1/26/2006 7:54 AM, Blogger mamatulip said...

Aw, this is the second blog I've read this morning about best friends moving away. :( (((B)))

 
At 1/26/2006 9:41 PM, Blogger jeanne_bean said...

Hey Susan, did you ever get the email I sent thru your profile?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home