Displaced Yankee Chick in Texas

This blog chronicles my life as a displaced Yankee chick in Texas. I'm from the NY/NJ/PA area and quit my job 1.5 years ago to move to TX with DH and become a SAHM to our 3 kids (2 DDs and 1 DS). **Please note that names have been changed to protect the innocent.**

Sunday, December 25, 2005

Hope and excitement

My father is flying into town tomorrow and he has about a 20 to 30 minute layover. He's bringing my record collection with him. I can't wait to see him, even if it is going to be so short a visit. The kids will be so excited to see Bampa as well. Ah well, at some point my parents will be able to visit here together. First we have to wait for my mother to fully recover from her respiratory infection. Maybe in the spring.

Although I'm secretly hoping that they are surprising me with a visit, but I can't get my hopes up...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home