Displaced Yankee Chick in Texas

This blog chronicles my life as a displaced Yankee chick in Texas. I'm from the NY/NJ/PA area and quit my job 1.5 years ago to move to TX with DH and become a SAHM to our 3 kids (2 DDs and 1 DS). **Please note that names have been changed to protect the innocent.**

Monday, December 26, 2005

Happy

My dad flew into town today; he was picking up a passenger at the airport and then flying out of the country. We all drove to the airport, and after a little bit of searching, we found the terminal where dad was. It seemed like he had just landed, so we got to spend quite a bit of time with him while the plane was refueled. He had brought me my record collection and my ice cream maker. Another bag he had held Christmas presents from Santa that were delivered to my parents' house. The kids were thrilled to have something else to unwrap and play with while visiting with Bampa.

If they have to stay in the South on their way back dad is going to try to talk them into staying in our area, which will be cool. And soon enough my mom will be well enough to fly and then they can both come down and visit us.

1 Comments:

At 12/28/2005 12:47 PM, Blogger Mary said...

Glad you got to see your dad, if only for a little bit :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home