Displaced Yankee Chick in Texas

This blog chronicles my life as a displaced Yankee chick in Texas. I'm from the NY/NJ/PA area and quit my job 1.5 years ago to move to TX with DH and become a SAHM to our 3 kids (2 DDs and 1 DS). **Please note that names have been changed to protect the innocent.**

Saturday, May 26, 2007

One day and I'm hooked...

Miss B finished Kindergarten on Wednesday, so I took her to the store to get her another Webkinz as a reward for her perfect report card.

On Thursday while the younger two were napping, I was able to get Miss B's Webkinz adopted and we started exploring Webkinz World. You can decorate your pet's room, feed them, and play with them. And I understand that you can somehow even play with friends. Now all these goodies (rooms, furniture, food) for your pets cost money -- KinzCash. And you can earn KinzCash in all different ways. One of the easiest ways is to play games in the arcade.

So we tried a few, and now I'm hooked on Cash Cow 2. I've spent hours on there the past two nights earning KC for Miss B. I'm finally understanding what all the hoopla is about. God help me! LOL!

2 Comments:

At 5/26/2007 9:39 AM, Blogger Kimmykay said...

I am so cracking up. Catherine was having problems with a game, asked me to help and then hours later I finally had to walk away from the computer. Dang computer games.

 
At 6/05/2007 8:21 AM, Blogger Stacy said...

OMG. I am SO with you! I just did R and J's Webkinz too. Now I just want to play the games online. I'm also addicted to pogo.com.

LOL. I'm such a loser!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home