Displaced Yankee Chick in Texas

This blog chronicles my life as a displaced Yankee chick in Texas. I'm from the NY/NJ/PA area and quit my job 1.5 years ago to move to TX with DH and become a SAHM to our 3 kids (2 DDs and 1 DS). **Please note that names have been changed to protect the innocent.**

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Hmmm, perhaps eHarm*ny knows something

DH and I have been married nearly ten years. Does eHarm*ny know something I don't? Is DH thinking of leaving me because of Sunday's unfortunate incident? I don't know. However, eHarm*ny just sent me an email that Singles are looking for me. Whoopee!

Any man who can shrug off Sunday's embarrassing moment is worth keeping.

1 Comments:

At 5/18/2007 1:10 PM, Blogger Kimmykay said...

How do they get our e-mail addy's!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home