Displaced Yankee Chick in Texas

This blog chronicles my life as a displaced Yankee chick in Texas. I'm from the NY/NJ/PA area and quit my job 1.5 years ago to move to TX with DH and become a SAHM to our 3 kids (2 DDs and 1 DS). **Please note that names have been changed to protect the innocent.**

Friday, May 04, 2007

Customer Service rave


Just have to rave about my new favorite company, simplehuman. For Christmas 2005 we received the simplehuman soft touch trash can. It is stainless steel with a spring loaded top, making for easy opening.

Earlier this week one of the springs in the lid broke, rendering the top useless. I emailed simplehuman's customer service department explaining what had happened and asked how I could get a replacement lid. I received a prompt response explaining that simplehuman had improved the lid design and they would be sending me a free replacement via UPS.

The new lid arrived today, and I compared the lids and noted a substantial improvement in the construction. All I can say is that I am a very pleased customer and will be referring my friends to simplehuman.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home