Displaced Yankee Chick in Texas

This blog chronicles my life as a displaced Yankee chick in Texas. I'm from the NY/NJ/PA area and quit my job 1.5 years ago to move to TX with DH and become a SAHM to our 3 kids (2 DDs and 1 DS). **Please note that names have been changed to protect the innocent.**

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Today's ramblings

As we were leaving our neighborhood to shop for DNiece's birthday present (oops, I brain farted -- her birthday is tomorrow and I had completely forgotten), I pointed out to S and A a lady walking a Yorkie. "Look at the little doggie," I said. To which S replied, "That's not a little dog; that's a TINY dog!" She had a point. LOL!

The A-Man cracks me up sometimes when he wants approval. He'll come up to me right after I've scolded one of the girls and ask me, "You happy mommy? I listen?"

His other recent funny was after he tooted. Usually if he does that, I'll ask, "What do you say?" "Scooze me." Recently he answered not with "Scooze me" but with "That wasn't me!"

And in other news around here, Miss B lost tooth number two today. She was trying to open the valve to an inflatable ball, and as she was biting on it her tooth simply fell out. So we called Daddy to let him know the exciting news. Apparently B wants to make sure Daddy sees the tooth before the Tooth Fairy comes, so we've asked her to wait a day before making her appearance.

2 Comments:

At 5/09/2007 10:37 PM, Blogger geenalyn said...

congrats on the tooth

 
At 5/14/2007 8:07 AM, Blogger Tink said...

"That wasn't me!" Too cute.

Thank you for the comment you left on my blog. It was awesome of you to delurk. ((HUG))

 

Post a Comment

<< Home