Displaced Yankee Chick in Texas

This blog chronicles my life as a displaced Yankee chick in Texas. I'm from the NY/NJ/PA area and quit my job 1.5 years ago to move to TX with DH and become a SAHM to our 3 kids (2 DDs and 1 DS). **Please note that names have been changed to protect the innocent.**

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

My worst fear realized Sunday night...

Sit down folks, this one's gonna be good and embarrassing, and perhaps a bit TMI...

So Sunday night DH and I were enjoying some time together after the kids were in bed. Without getting too graphic, we were *ahem* busy in bed. I noticed shortly after we started that I felt a little pressure down there; I had gas issues. I did my best to hold it in, but in a moment of weakness, it slipped out. I'd love to say that it snuck out silently, but alas, it was loud enough for DH to hear it. Of course I was so embarrassed that I began to laugh. What else could I do? I did apologize profusely to DH as soon as the giggles subsided. And I swore to him that that was the first time that had ever happened to me.

He made me feel a little better Monday when he admitted that I wasn't the first to do that to him.

Note to self: make sure to use the restroom before getting busy!

1 Comments:

At 5/18/2007 1:10 PM, Blogger Kimmykay said...

Ah, let 'em rip Baby! LOL. The wonderful noises of whoopee.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home