Displaced Yankee Chick in Texas

This blog chronicles my life as a displaced Yankee chick in Texas. I'm from the NY/NJ/PA area and quit my job 1.5 years ago to move to TX with DH and become a SAHM to our 3 kids (2 DDs and 1 DS). **Please note that names have been changed to protect the innocent.**

Thursday, May 03, 2007

My productive day

Little Miss S came to visit us in the middle of the night, thanks to the rain storm that woke her up. For a second night in a row I didn't sleep well.

Had to get up earlier than usual to get Miss B to the bus stop. Then had the pleasure of changing the first of the A Man's wicked nasty poopy diapers.

Got something for the little ones to eat for breakfast and popped in a DVD for them to watch. And promptly fell asleep on the couch until the DVD ended. Fed the kids more snack food and put in another DVD. Took another nap.

Let's just say that from about 8am to say 2pm all I did was check out the backs of my eyelids. They look great, by the way.

*blush*

1 Comments:

At 5/04/2007 9:25 AM, Blogger geenalyn said...

okay how did you manage that, if i even look like i'm about to close my eyes i get "WAKEY WAKEY WAKEY" yelled at me in unison.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home