Displaced Yankee Chick in Texas

This blog chronicles my life as a displaced Yankee chick in Texas. I'm from the NY/NJ/PA area and quit my job 1.5 years ago to move to TX with DH and become a SAHM to our 3 kids (2 DDs and 1 DS). **Please note that names have been changed to protect the innocent.**

Friday, May 04, 2007

And one thing making me VERY unhappy

I just went to my online photo sharing site, clubphoto.com, only to find out that nearly two months ago, the parent company shuttered its doors. Apparently winkflash has gotten access to clubphoto's accounts, and will try to restore photos for members in about two weeks. I had an account there for over seven years, and I had many albums. I hope to hell they're able to restore my photos for me. I do have these photos somewhere on disks and/or on any of the four working computers in this house. However, having them online and in some sort of order was nice, and the ability to share them easily was great since we live so far from most of our family.

ARGH!

2 Comments:

At 5/04/2007 9:24 AM, Blogger geenalyn said...

oh Jeanne!@! I hope your photos get restored....

 
At 5/06/2007 9:25 AM, Blogger Kimmykay said...

I would NOT be happy. I hope they can all be restored.

I've been in a funk and missed a lot in blog land. I love reading all of this.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home