Displaced Yankee Chick in Texas

This blog chronicles my life as a displaced Yankee chick in Texas. I'm from the NY/NJ/PA area and quit my job 1.5 years ago to move to TX with DH and become a SAHM to our 3 kids (2 DDs and 1 DS). **Please note that names have been changed to protect the innocent.**

Monday, January 16, 2006

Update on the quiet

As it turned out, either someone complained or called the cops on the people behind us. They shut the party down between 11:30 and 11:45pm, thus preventing me from having to call the cops myself. Hooray! Yesterday and today it's been really quiet back there.

As far as I know, there are two HS-age girls living there (all thanks to the freaky spirit signs every house here has...). Either they do a lot of entertaining when their parents are away, or they have brothers in college or who are not participating in any extra curricular activities. Hmmm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home