Displaced Yankee Chick in Texas

This blog chronicles my life as a displaced Yankee chick in Texas. I'm from the NY/NJ/PA area and quit my job 1.5 years ago to move to TX with DH and become a SAHM to our 3 kids (2 DDs and 1 DS). **Please note that names have been changed to protect the innocent.**

Monday, January 02, 2006

Five Weird Things About Me (Tagged)

  1. I'm a picker. I love to pick at my nails when I'm bored or nervous. I pick at my face when I have a zit, and I enjoy removing my blackheads. I also scour my legs for ingrown hairs to remove. I also twirl my hair, though not so much anymore.
  2. Sometimes blackheads on DH's nose will drive me to the point of begging him to let me get rid of them. The same can be said for any ingrown hair on his face.
  3. I haven't called or spoken to my best friend since I moved. We've emailed each other but we have not spoken. I suck.
  4. When I sleep I need to have my thumbs tucked in to my palm or my hands in a fist. I cannot sleep with my hands open and fingers spread.
  5. My feet are so ticklish that sometimes I can't help but jerk my feet away from the person while getting my feet scrubbed during a pedicure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home