Displaced Yankee Chick in Texas

This blog chronicles my life as a displaced Yankee chick in Texas. I'm from the NY/NJ/PA area and quit my job 1.5 years ago to move to TX with DH and become a SAHM to our 3 kids (2 DDs and 1 DS). **Please note that names have been changed to protect the innocent.**

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Prediction

My live will become a living hell in about ten days. Why? Because that is when B's little friend Clay moves from around the corner. He'll still attend school with her until the end of the year, but that is small consolation for B. Apparently the world will come to an end the minute he moves. Meanwhile he's moving only about a five minute car ride away. It's too far to walk, but the upside is that it is near a Target Greatland (or a Super Target, I can't recall which), a Sonic, and the community's water park. Come to think of it, there might also be a Chick-fil-A in that area too. Hmmm...

And yes, I realize that soon I'll be compared to DH's former boss, Jim. He's legendary for knowing where every single McDonald's is, and that is how he navigates his way around the east coast to visit customers. LOL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home