Displaced Yankee Chick in Texas

This blog chronicles my life as a displaced Yankee chick in Texas. I'm from the NY/NJ/PA area and quit my job 1.5 years ago to move to TX with DH and become a SAHM to our 3 kids (2 DDs and 1 DS). **Please note that names have been changed to protect the innocent.**

Saturday, November 12, 2005

So tired

I must have been up half of last night, crying my eyes out to DH. I need to see him more, and get a little more attention and affection from him. He needs me to try to be happy and have a better attitude. I think once Thanksgiving is over and I'm rid of houseguests, and the kids are enrolled in daycare full time, I'll feel better. I cannot stand to live surrounded by boxes and the clutter and mess of our former home. I need to have everything put away and have space.... S P A C E .... in this enormous house. Last year I caught some show, be it Mission: Organization or Clean Sweep which stated that one cannot feel at ease with all that clutter and mess. Once DH and I had cleaned out and organized our bedroom in our old house, I really did feel much better, much less anxious about the room and our house. It was true.

Heck, I really did feel that having packers, movers and unpackers would be the ticket. However, I've learned from this move how I need to run our next relocation. That will certainly help in the moving and unpacking departments, which will in turn help me feel more at ease in a shorter amount of time.

I woke up extremely tired, but I already feel a little better. I hope things continue to improve.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home