Displaced Yankee Chick in Texas

This blog chronicles my life as a displaced Yankee chick in Texas. I'm from the NY/NJ/PA area and quit my job 1.5 years ago to move to TX with DH and become a SAHM to our 3 kids (2 DDs and 1 DS). **Please note that names have been changed to protect the innocent.**

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Family ties

My aunt called today to see how we are settling in. She lives in town and finally had a chance to call. There was some huge quilting thing going on last week or weekend, so she had company in for that. Over the weekend my cousin's son witnessed a tragic accident in which his beloved dog was killed. I was so sorry to hear this. Having had to put our dog down earlier this year, I can relate to the pain, if not the actual circumstances.

Must make getting together with my relatives down here a priority! My one cousin has a DD the same age as my oldest. They're in the same grade but different school districts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home