Displaced Yankee Chick in Texas

This blog chronicles my life as a displaced Yankee chick in Texas. I'm from the NY/NJ/PA area and quit my job 1.5 years ago to move to TX with DH and become a SAHM to our 3 kids (2 DDs and 1 DS). **Please note that names have been changed to protect the innocent.**

Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!

I hope 2007 is a terrific year for everyone. For me, I hope to develop some closer friendships down here. I have a wall full of Christmas cards we've received, but I'm still reeling from the loss of my friends this fall. I'm also going to make taking care of myself a priority; I'm going to lose weight, get fit, and look great. Heck, I can't be all flabby when DH takes me to the tropics in 8 weeks! LOL! And I'm really going to try to be more patient with my kids, and keep the house neat and decluttered.

Let's see if I can make it more than one week with those goals...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home