Displaced Yankee Chick in Texas

This blog chronicles my life as a displaced Yankee chick in Texas. I'm from the NY/NJ/PA area and quit my job 1.5 years ago to move to TX with DH and become a SAHM to our 3 kids (2 DDs and 1 DS). **Please note that names have been changed to protect the innocent.**

Sunday, March 05, 2006

DH's viral infection, take 2

DH arrived home Friday night and we had a lovely talk about all sorts of boring things. Then he started coughing while I was in the bathroom taking my contact lenses out.

He came into the bathroom to relieve himself of all the phlegm he had just coughed up, and then puked. Apparently it took him by surprise. So now he's dealing with the same symptoms he suffered from for much of February -- and it the first week of March. UGH!

The little ones are still sick. S has a runny nose but A seems to be doing much better since going on antibiotics last week. Perhaps I'll have to take S in to be seen by our new pediatrician.

I'm fighting a wheezy cough. I suppose if I'm desperate enough I'll just dig out some Xopenex from A's bout with RSV last winter and take some hits off the nebulizer... Meanwhile, I'm preparing to paint B's room.

1 Comments:

At 3/06/2006 5:27 PM, Blogger mamatulip said...

Man, just when you think it's safe...you get sick again. I'm sorry. We're all sick here, if that makes you feel any better. Julia's sick and I am fighting it off, or trying to, and I think Oliver's next in line.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home