Displaced Yankee Chick in Texas

This blog chronicles my life as a displaced Yankee chick in Texas. I'm from the NY/NJ/PA area and quit my job 1.5 years ago to move to TX with DH and become a SAHM to our 3 kids (2 DDs and 1 DS). **Please note that names have been changed to protect the innocent.**

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Houston, we have pee!

Tonight A wanted to sit on the potty as I was changing his diaper for bed. So I brought him in and sat him down on the toilet. I wasn't expecting anything to happen until I saw the stream hitting the floor. I helped him hold his p*nis down so the rest would go in the toilet and then I cheered and gave him a high five. His sisters were called in to congratulate him as well, and daddy was called, since he was on his way home.

Wahoo! Can the end of diapers in this house be in sight??

4 Comments:

At 2/01/2007 7:23 PM, Blogger geenalyn said...

WTG A!! I'm hoping to give the potty thing a go with my little man this summer....i can't imagine what it will be like without diapers...

 
At 2/01/2007 9:32 PM, Blogger jeanne_bean said...

I can't remember life without diapers anymore; I'm so looking forward to finding out what it was like! I'm sure L will do great!

 
At 2/01/2007 11:38 PM, Blogger Kimmykay said...

I'm drooling at the thought of not having diapers. sob. It's been 12 on the 13th.

 
At 2/02/2007 3:07 PM, Blogger jeanne_bean said...

Oy! And should I point out that you were pregnant for nearly FOUR years??!! Yikes! LOL!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home