Displaced Yankee Chick in Texas

This blog chronicles my life as a displaced Yankee chick in Texas. I'm from the NY/NJ/PA area and quit my job 1.5 years ago to move to TX with DH and become a SAHM to our 3 kids (2 DDs and 1 DS). **Please note that names have been changed to protect the innocent.**

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Three reasons to celebrate

First, DS has caught on to going potty and refuses to wear diapers, even at night. He's had a few accidents during the day, but none at night so far. *knock wood*

Second, I got a job and I start in just over a week. Woo hoo!

Third, it's my birthday. Mmmm, cake!

2 Comments:

At 9/05/2007 11:25 AM, Blogger Kimmykay said...

Woo-hoo! I can't wait to hear about the job. I want a job. (insert whiny voice here) but not ready for daycare stuff right yet.

 
At 9/29/2007 12:38 AM, Blogger Kimmykay said...

I'm wondering how the job is going? Still digging it?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home