Displaced Yankee Chick in Texas

This blog chronicles my life as a displaced Yankee chick in Texas. I'm from the NY/NJ/PA area and quit my job 1.5 years ago to move to TX with DH and become a SAHM to our 3 kids (2 DDs and 1 DS). **Please note that names have been changed to protect the innocent.**

Monday, June 12, 2006

Where was I

six years ago today? This was my due date with B. I was convinced that my due date was June 21st, per my ovulation date. However, the doctors didn't listen to me, and calculated my due date by using the date of my LMP.

I had enjoyed a few days off of work, starting my maternity leave a week late. My last day of work I went out to lunch with the ladies from my department, and they treated me to a yummy lunch at Red Lobster. Their cheddar bay biscuits are DELICIOUS!

On this date, I celebrated the passing of my due date by shopping at Sam's Club, and then meeting my best friend at her office for lunch. I think I ate a chicken salad sandwich; I remember something falling onto my belly and leaving a greasy stain on my shirt. I remember thinking that everyone could see that it was my due date. However, I don't recall anyone asking me when I was due, and that disappointed me.

If I only knew how soon everything would change...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home