Displaced Yankee Chick in Texas

This blog chronicles my life as a displaced Yankee chick in Texas. I'm from the NY/NJ/PA area and quit my job 1.5 years ago to move to TX with DH and become a SAHM to our 3 kids (2 DDs and 1 DS). **Please note that names have been changed to protect the innocent.**

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

He's here!

SIL called DH earlier today to let him know that she had her baby boy. Since I wasn't home, I don't have all the details. What I know so far is that they started the induction around 9am, he was born sometime between 4 and 5pm and weighed 8 lbs 10 oz. She had an epidural so she didn't suffer, and pushed for 7 minutes and out he came. They haven't yet agreed to a middle name, and the first name appears to be Mac. Soon-to-be-4 year old big brother is in love with him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home