Displaced Yankee Chick in Texas

This blog chronicles my life as a displaced Yankee chick in Texas. I'm from the NY/NJ/PA area and quit my job 1.5 years ago to move to TX with DH and become a SAHM to our 3 kids (2 DDs and 1 DS). **Please note that names have been changed to protect the innocent.**

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Boo!

There was a tradition of "BOO"-ing neighbors in our old development. I missed the fun and watching the BOOs spread across the neighborhood since no one was doing it when we moved here. Two years ago I started doing it here, and I did it again last year.

I found some great BOO resources at myfolsom.com/boo and printed my signs off tonight. I just have to finish shopping tomorrow and we'll be ready to BOO tomorrow night. The kids will have a blast with it.

Try it if you have neighbors -- it really makes Halloween fun!

1 Comments:

At 10/01/2008 8:45 AM, Blogger geenalyn said...

i tried doing this on our street a few years ago...but it didn't go pass the people i boo'd which was a real disappointment to me

 

Post a Comment

<< Home