Displaced Yankee Chick in Texas

This blog chronicles my life as a displaced Yankee chick in Texas. I'm from the NY/NJ/PA area and quit my job 1.5 years ago to move to TX with DH and become a SAHM to our 3 kids (2 DDs and 1 DS). **Please note that names have been changed to protect the innocent.**

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

CTTS (cute things they say)

Here's one that I'm not sure will make it into A's scrapbook -- if I ever finish it:

A few weeks ago we were playing outside and A was collecting pine cones with me. I was trying to find some good ones that I could use at Miss B's Brownie meetings. You can make a bird feeder out of a pine cone, peanut butter and bird seed.

Later that night, I was standing in the bathroom doorway while A pooped. He pushed one out, looked in the toilet and said, "pinecone!" Then he proudly showed me his poop, which did indeed resemble a pine cone.

Who knew the boy was so talented?!

1 Comments:

At 12/17/2007 9:37 PM, Blogger Kimmykay said...

Oh, my, I just about chocked! I really need to not be drinking anything when I read these stories. I LOVE it!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home