Displaced Yankee Chick in Texas

This blog chronicles my life as a displaced Yankee chick in Texas. I'm from the NY/NJ/PA area and quit my job 1.5 years ago to move to TX with DH and become a SAHM to our 3 kids (2 DDs and 1 DS). **Please note that names have been changed to protect the innocent.**

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Damned if you do, damned if you don't...

Apparently the reason B doesn't want to ride the school bus to Kindy is because it doesn't have seatbelts or harnesses on it. She won't be safe. As much as DH and I have pounded it in to her head that she must always wear a seatbelt or be in a car seat or booster, I'm not terribly surprised. However, I wonder how I am supposed to convince her to ride the bus. She's not buying the "Mommy and Daddy, Auntie Toots, Uncle Steve, etc. etc. all rode the bus and we are fine. Your cousin C rides the bus and I know you want to be just like her... You can't wear a seatbelt if you have a backpack on..."

This kid is too damn smart. She'd make a great lawyer, don't you think?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home